Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Read a suggested Book.
Review it.
Recognize the person who suggested the book.

Friday, January 21, 2011

What have we done?

Good morning, Team!!

So how is everyone doing with this challenge?

This month I've read two books that have been suggested to me:
  1. I read A Christmas Carol, which was put on my son's reading list for school & he suggested demanded that I read it with him and his class.
  2. I was also recommended Here Lies Bridget by A Blog About Nothing. I had seen it on Netgalley but blew it off because it was a YA (which I generally don't enjoy) but after reading her review I decided to give it a go. That review won't be up for a few days but I thought I'd mention it.

So do you have any books that you'd like to read because someone has mentioned them?

Do you need help remembering them?

Enter them in the following linky:
Please, use this format to keep it straight:
Gina ~ Hott Books wants to read Blind Man's Alley

Link it to the review you read that made you want to read that book.

When you've finished your book, just let me know & I'll remove it from the list.

I hope this helps each of us keep our reviews straight!!


2 comments:

Carol said...

Great idea.
I have several to add that I want to read but not any that I have read yet

have a good weekend, Folks!

carol

Misha said...

I have so many to add! I will try and choose 3....

Post a Comment